In order to get more organized, I will begin publishing “Upcoming & Recaps of Economic Indicators” on my instablog, while on this weblog I will post articles concerning my thesis and more in-depth economic analysis to support it.
The link to my instablog can be found here, however, you may also access it via the main page on the left-hand side (red shaded box).
Thanks for your continued support.
Upcoming Key Macro Events
- WTO meeting in Buenos Aires - Does EU/Mercosur trade deal pass? December 10, 2017 – December 13, 2017
- Alabama special election December 12, 2017
- FOMC meets on interest rate policy* December 12, 2017 – December 13, 2017 Summary of Economic Projections and a press conference by the Chair.
- Puigdemont ruling December 14, 2017
- Brexit: European Council Summit (do 27 EU states agree to move forward?) December 14, 2017 – December 15, 2017
- Catalan Elections December 21, 2017
- Deadline for tariff decision on solar manufacturing January 12, 2018
- 6th round of NAFTA negotiations in Montreal, Canada January 23, 2018 – January 28, 2018
- Chair Yellen's term ends (if not reappointed) February 3, 2018
- Fed: Yellen's term expires February 3, 2018
- Extraordinary summit in Brussels February 23, 2018 If no Brexit deal is reached in December 2017, then this summit marks the next best chance to come with a breakthrough.
- Fed: Lockhart (Centrist to slighly dovish) retires? February 28, 2018
- Italian Parliamentary Term ends March 15, 2018 Elections must be held no later than 20 May 2018, that is to say no later than the last Sunday of the seventy days after the natural expiration of the current five-year parliamentary term -- Wikipedia
- NAFTA negotiations "soft" deadline March 30, 2018
- Treasury's Currency Report April 13, 2018
- (TENT) Italian National Elections May 20, 2018 Voters will elect the 630 members of the Chamber of Deputies and the 315 elective members of the Senate of the Republic for the 18th Parliament. -- Wikipedia
- D-day anniversary June 4, 2018 at 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm 1944
- Fed: Fischer's term expires June 12, 2018
- Austrian general election due by Sept 2018 September 1, 2018
- (TENT) Xiangshan military forum September 30, 2018
- China's Singles Day November 11, 2018
- UK official departs EU March 29, 2019
- Term of Jean-Claude Juncker, Head the European commission, ends October 31, 2019
- Draghi term at ECB ends October 31, 2019 ECB ends